WHY TO CHINA FOR EDUCATION
- World Class Educations in English Medium and Chinese Medium.
- All Universities are approved and monitored by China Central Government’s Ministry of Education.
- Highest number of scholarships offered every year than any other country of the world.
- Affordable Tuition Fees, which is very close to private university of our country.
- More than half a million international students are enrolled every year.
- Similar to our cultural heritage and respect of multi-cultural communities.
- Very near to our Country.
- Best environment for education and living facilities at the selected University Campuses.
- Available scholarships for the talents.
- At the end of study, student can work in China with 10 years Permanent Resident status.
In 2006, China embarked upon an ambitious 15-year Plan1 to raise R&D expenditure to 2.5% of GDP, identifying energy, water resources, and environmental protection as research priorities. As part of this plan, investment in human resources is emphasized. China has become a higher education powerhouse, turning out more Ph.D. graduates than the UK annually since 2002 and closing on the US. Perhaps a more immediate indicator of the scientific might of China is the size of the Chinese R&D workforce, which by 2007 already stood at 1.2 million people, exceeding that of the entire EU-27 grouping and poised to overtake the US. China may well already have surpassed the US in both of these key input metrics, but especially in number of researchers.